Tuesday, may 19th, 2015
It has been a whirlwind couple weeks. Let's go over what's been happening:
- I've been consulting on a project that will be released publicly at the end of the month. I'll let you know more about it when that happens.
- I had a birthday! Sarah/Marvelous Darling and Bex/Bex Talks Sex both sent me Sephora gift cards because they know how to make this femme feel special.
- My primary relationship transferred from something romantic to something platonic, and I'm now starting explore solo-polyamory as a solution to some of the issues I've been having with relationships for the past.... five years or so.
- One of my friendships became something romantic; as I'm writing this, that person is packing to go back to Israel and won't be back for at least six months, and the desire is that they'll be staying in the states from that point. I will be asking them how they feel about me talking about our LDR experience publicly, but it will definitely be coloring some of my writing here.
- I taught at SEXxInteractive! It was fun - we were in a Unitarian church and my room happened to be in the pre-school, wherein there was wall art with a volcano that said "An EXPLOSION of Learning!" and it seemed pervertedly appropriate.
A photo posted by Passional Boutique (@passionalboutique) on
- I helped with the first ever Philadelphia Renaissance Faire, and got to model corsets for my friend Tahnee who was vending for Passional. See above. I need more corsets in my life - if anyone would like me to review one, do let me know.
But now that things are calming down a little bit I can get back on track here - I have some reviews and resources and personal posts in the pipes that I'm super excited to share with you all!
What would you like to see?